Thursday, November 11, 2010

CONFESSION BY STUPID STUPID MR.888244422442888

You know some things are just not meant to happen. I mean no matter how much you wish a Rajnikant movie will never flop and Rajnikant himself will never age. It is time to accept this. This thing is never meant to be. How many times do you have to crash and burn before you realise that that is all that is ever going to happen to you.
I do not believe in God. And even if there is some god somewhere, he’s not perfect and certainly not fair. Like Tyler Durden puts it, “if we’re God’s unwanted children, so be it.”
I hate going through this again. And this is so much worse than ever. I cannot tell anyone, I cannot do anything. I watch FRIENDS, I don’t laugh; I watch a Rajnikant movie and I still can’t laugh; I hear a song but I can’t sing; I can’t seem to find energy to smile. And still I have to show the world that I am happy. That these things don’t affect me at all. I do not feel love; I do not feel pain. But that is not what is me. I never can’t feel love. I only get pain. Again and again. Its like destiny is written on the wall and still I chose to ignore it. Every time I think this time is different. Maybe this time...but it never comes. Why do we get feelings if they can only be used to feel pain? Why can’t we just not feel anything at all? I look into the mirror, and the face in the mirror drops a tear. What is this happening? Why does this hurt so much? It was not supposed to be this way. May be its just that I am too needy of love. I am weak. And this is pathetic. Have no clue when this ends. For now I just want to laugh again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment